Funnymen line up for comedy club
This month's Red Card Comedy Club line-up at Diss Corn Hall on Friday, May 25, at 8.15pm includes John Ryan.
He will put an amusing spin on any subject matter going and has a reputation for thinking on his feet and cleverly adapting his show to any audience.
The next act to tickle your funny bones is Matt Richardson, a new talent who is flying up the comedy ladder with his energetic and fast-paced style.
Compere for the evening is Tim FitzHigham, who is described as 'one of the most animated and eccentric comedians in the Fringe' with an abundance of four and five stars at the 2011 Edinburgh Festival.
The bar will be available 45 minutes beforehand as well as cake – fast becoming a firm favourite with the comedians who perform there.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets: advance �9/door �10 (minimum age 18). Box Office www.disscornhall.co.uk, 01379 652241 or visit 11am-4pm, Monday-Saturday.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 8 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid