Fun Lovin’ Criminals and Katrina to headline Halesworth’s Gig in The Park
New York band Fun Lovin' Criminals and Katrina, formerly of Katrina and the Waves, have been announced as the headliners of Halesworth's Gig in The Park.
The festival returns to Halesworth Town Park for its 15th instalment this summer.
On Friday, August 10 the headliner will be Katrina, who is best known for her songs Walking on Sunshine and Love Shine a Light, which won Eurovision in 1997.
Headliner on Saturday, August 11 will be Fun Lovin' Criminals, who are well known for their songs Loco and Scooby Snacks.
Sunday will feature the return of the Lee Vasey band and the Buster James band.
You may also want to watch:
The festival is currently appealing for local music acts to apply to take part in this year's event.
For information visit www.giginthepark.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns