Five things to do in Norwich tonight
- Credit: submitted
Here is a quick guide to events taking place in Norwich on this Saturday night:
Event info: Jarrod Dickenson is back in Norwich after two UK tours and making his Glastonbury debut. He will be supported by Jake Morrell and Cariad Harmon.
Venue: Norwich Arts Centre
Doors Open: 7:00pm
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
•Motown and Northern Soul Night
Event info: The award winning DJ team return to Carrow Road to play the best selection of soul tunes from the 1960s and 1970s.
Venue: Carrow Road
Doors Open: 8:00pm
Event info: Heavy metal band Soulfly come to Norwich after releasing their tenth album 'We Sold Our Souls To Metal'. They will be supported by King Parrott and Incite.
Doors Open: 6:00pm
Event info: Pure Passion are back to play all your favourite rock and pop songs that will have you dancing all night.
Venue: The Brickmakers
Doors Open: 8.00pm
Tickets: Free entry
•The Neville Staple Band
Event info: Neville Staple's 35-year-career in the music business is well documented and tonight he will take you back through the years with hits from The Specials, FunBoy3 and The Coventry Automatics.
Doors Open: 7:30pm