Fireworks as Elbow end second day at Latitude Festival
Elbow brought a spectacular end to the second day of the Latitude Festival this evening.
In a firework-filled conclusion they delighted thousands who had gathered to see them as the light faded.
Playing their biggest hits with support from a string quartet and 'emergency' horn section they had the crowd swaying, clapping and cheering for more.
It had been a rainy day at Henham Park but at around 8pm the sun started to shine, and it stayed fine as Elbow played as darkness.
For a review of Elbow and more photos from today at Latitude Festival, see the EDP website tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police