Fireworks as Elbow end second day at Latitude Festival
Elbow brought a spectacular end to the second day of the Latitude Festival this evening.
In a firework-filled conclusion they delighted thousands who had gathered to see them as the light faded.
Playing their biggest hits with support from a string quartet and 'emergency' horn section they had the crowd swaying, clapping and cheering for more.
It had been a rainy day at Henham Park but at around 8pm the sun started to shine, and it stayed fine as Elbow played as darkness.
For a review of Elbow and more photos from today at Latitude Festival, see the EDP website tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars