Fireworks as Elbow end second day at Latitude Festival
Elbow brought a spectacular end to the second day of the Latitude Festival this evening.
In a firework-filled conclusion they delighted thousands who had gathered to see them as the light faded.
Playing their biggest hits with support from a string quartet and 'emergency' horn section they had the crowd swaying, clapping and cheering for more.
It had been a rainy day at Henham Park but at around 8pm the sun started to shine, and it stayed fine as Elbow played as darkness.
For a review of Elbow and more photos from today at Latitude Festival, see the EDP website tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters