Fashion show to
- Credit: Archant
A charity is to hold its annual fashion show.
The third annual East Coast Hospice Fashion X event is being held at the Royal Assembly Rooms, in Albert Square, Great Yarmouth at 7pm on Saturday, April 1.
The Caister WI and charity shop volunteers will be strutting their stuff showcasing the pre-loved clothes from their 10 charity shops, including Vivian Westwood and Jacques Vert pieces.
There will also be stalls offering treatments, jewellery, fashion goods and accessories from local companies, as well as a bar and raffle.
The event hopes to raise money to build the only independent hospice in the Great Yarmouth area.
They need to raise £4m for the hospice and, once plans are drawn up, will tender for a contractor to carry out the building work with aims for it to be completed at some point next year.
Early tickets cost £8 from 01493 718707 or they are £10 on the door.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 10 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack