Fashion show to
- Credit: Archant
A charity is to hold its annual fashion show.
The third annual East Coast Hospice Fashion X event is being held at the Royal Assembly Rooms, in Albert Square, Great Yarmouth at 7pm on Saturday, April 1.
The Caister WI and charity shop volunteers will be strutting their stuff showcasing the pre-loved clothes from their 10 charity shops, including Vivian Westwood and Jacques Vert pieces.
There will also be stalls offering treatments, jewellery, fashion goods and accessories from local companies, as well as a bar and raffle.
The event hopes to raise money to build the only independent hospice in the Great Yarmouth area.
You may also want to watch:
They need to raise £4m for the hospice and, once plans are drawn up, will tender for a contractor to carry out the building work with aims for it to be completed at some point next year.
Early tickets cost £8 from 01493 718707 or they are £10 on the door.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront