Fail-to-stop Fiat driver wanted by police after crash in Hingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A Fiat 500 driver who failed to stop after a collision in Hingham is being sought by police.
An Alfa Romeo and a white/cream coloured Fiat 500 were travelling in the same direction towards Hingham when the crash happened at around 12.30pm on Hingham Road yesterday.
The driver and passenger of the Alfa Romeo suffered minor injuries, but the Fiat driver kept on going without stopping.
It's believed the Fiat would have sustained some damage to its rear, and police have urged its driver to come forward.
Officers also want to speak to the driver of a red car which was travelling in the same direction at the time, and may have seen the crash.
Anyone with information should contact Constable Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment