Fail-to-stop Fiat driver wanted by police after crash in Hingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A Fiat 500 driver who failed to stop after a collision in Hingham is being sought by police.
An Alfa Romeo and a white/cream coloured Fiat 500 were travelling in the same direction towards Hingham when the crash happened at around 12.30pm on Hingham Road yesterday.
The driver and passenger of the Alfa Romeo suffered minor injuries, but the Fiat driver kept on going without stopping.
It's believed the Fiat would have sustained some damage to its rear, and police have urged its driver to come forward.
Officers also want to speak to the driver of a red car which was travelling in the same direction at the time, and may have seen the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Constable Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000