Expert gardener Bob Flowerdew at Open Gardens event at Rushall, near Harleston
Bob Flowerdew, of BBC Gardeners' Question Time, will be at the Open Gardens event at Rushall, near Harleston, on June 10.
Visitors can bring along their problem or question, and get expert advice from this well-known gardener.
Up to 20 gardens will open with a huge range to visit covering every shape, style and size. Plants will be on sale and the gardeners look forward to a good chat.
A shuttle bus will take visitors around, or they can use their bikes. Rushall's famous teas and lunches will be available, and both the pub and the church will be open all day, and guests can explore the common.
Other attractions will include bird-ringing, a woodworking show, and the farm shop.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets and maps on sale at the church and Furze House, opening hours 10.30am to 5.30pm.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk