Expect ‘cows, heights and tantrums’ as Lowestoft couple appear on Don’t Tell the Bride
- Credit: Archant
A Lowestoft couple will take their love to new heights when they appear on E4's Don't Tell The Bride on Wednesday night.
For gutsy groom Jai Baker, love lifted him higher and higher as he planned a wedding in the sky last June - despite his fiancé, Leanne, being scared of heights.
Jai, aged 31, was given just three weeks and £14,000 to put together a surprise wedding for his partner and the sky really was the limit as he planned their big day on a platform 100ft in the air.
Leanne, aged 32, said: 'Viewers can expect laughter, tears, cows, heights and tantrums.
'We got married last June so it will be interesting to see what each other got up to in the three weeks apart with no contact.
You may also want to watch:
'I was excited yet slightly nervous for what he had planned.'
Jai, who met his wife at the local gym while he was working as a spin instructor, bought Leanne's wedding dress from City Brides in Norwich and also used Victoria Marquees, based in Wymondham.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
Best man Jamie Pells, 31, who has known Jai since school, posted on Facebook on Tuesday: 'One day to go! The best episode of Don't Tell The Bride tomorrow night on E4 at 9pm.'
The show will also be screened tomorrow night at The Norman Warrior pub in Lowestoft.