Expect ‘cows, heights and tantrums’ as Lowestoft couple appear on Don’t Tell the Bride
- Credit: Archant
A Lowestoft couple will take their love to new heights when they appear on E4's Don't Tell The Bride on Wednesday night.
For gutsy groom Jai Baker, love lifted him higher and higher as he planned a wedding in the sky last June - despite his fiancé, Leanne, being scared of heights.
Jai, aged 31, was given just three weeks and £14,000 to put together a surprise wedding for his partner and the sky really was the limit as he planned their big day on a platform 100ft in the air.
Leanne, aged 32, said: 'Viewers can expect laughter, tears, cows, heights and tantrums.
'We got married last June so it will be interesting to see what each other got up to in the three weeks apart with no contact.
You may also want to watch:
'I was excited yet slightly nervous for what he had planned.'
Jai, who met his wife at the local gym while he was working as a spin instructor, bought Leanne's wedding dress from City Brides in Norwich and also used Victoria Marquees, based in Wymondham.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
Best man Jamie Pells, 31, who has known Jai since school, posted on Facebook on Tuesday: 'One day to go! The best episode of Don't Tell The Bride tomorrow night on E4 at 9pm.'
The show will also be screened tomorrow night at The Norman Warrior pub in Lowestoft.