Exciting selection of entertainment at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft
- Credit: Mick Howes
The legendary Showaddywaddy will kick off an exciting programme of events at the Marina Theatre.
Formed in the 1970s in Leicester, Showaddywaddy have sold more than 20 million records and have toured all corners of the world extensively.
The show takes place Saturday, February 18 at 7.30pm. All seats £20.75.
On Sunday, February 19, at 7.30pm, You Win Again – Celebrating The Music of the Bee Gee's will arrive at the theatre.
Prepare to experience the distinct sound of one the greatest bands to have graced the stage, in this unforgettable concert spectacular.
You may also want to watch:
Full price £22, concessions £20.
Attention then turns to the big screen as Jackie (15) is shown at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on February 20 and 21.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
The film, starring Natalie Portman, is a drama about the life of Jacqueline 'Jackie' Kennedy in the days immediately following the assassination of her husband, US President John F. Kennedy.
Tickets are £4.50 if booked 24 hours in advance.
Next up is multi-million selling recording artist Barbara Dickson, with her accomplished band.
Barbara will perform a wonderful range of material drawing on her folk roots as well as performing globally known hits such as The Caravan Song, Another Suitcase in Another Hall on Wednesday, February 22 at 7.30pm.
Full price £24, concessions £22.
The spectacular Round the Horne: The 50th Anniversary Tour is sure to prove popular on Thursday, February 23 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
From 1965 to 1968 there wasn't a bigger radio programme in Britain than the ground-breaking Round the Horne.
So come and take a step back in time to the BBC's Paris Studios and experience this comedy classic live.
Full price £19, concessions £17.50.
The week concludes with Menopause the Musical – starring Cheryl Fergison (EastEnders), Maureen Nolan (The Nolans), Rebecca Wheatley (Casualty) and Ruth Berkeley (Penny Dreadful).
The hysterical show packed full of one-liners about night sweats and hot flushes is backed by a recognisable soundtrack of innuendo-laden versions of 60s, 70s and 80s pop classics.
The show arrives February 24 at 7.30pm. Full price £25, concessions £23.
To book tickets, call 01502 533 200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk.