Event planned in Wymondham will give mothers a chance to meet, network, sell and shop
A mother is planning to host an event for other mums to meet, network, sell and shop.
The 'MummaMarket' will take place at Wymondham Central Hall on June 3 from 10am to 1pm, organised by Sarah Wynn.
The event will feature stalls selling nursery décor, specialist mother and baby skincare, children's books, toys and more.
There will also be baby and toddler groups represented on the day as well as antenatal experts and services.
Mrs Wynn, 37, said: 'Since becoming a mum I had found that my priorities had shifted and I wanted to achieve that ever-elusive work-life balance.
You may also want to watch:
'After attending lots of fairs and events with my products, I realised that there were many others mums doing exactly what I was and so came up with the idea of setting up events for mums to attend, and also to showcase other mums in business.'
For more information about the event email email@example.com or call 07800 607361.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000