Event organiser encourages pet owners to take part in companion dog show in St Olaves
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The organiser of a companion dog show is encouraging pet owners to come along.
Companion dog show has a range of pedigree and novelty classes throughout the day.
Event organiser Margaret Wilson said dogs do not have to be registered with the Kennel Club. At last year's event over 90 dogs took part.
She added: 'It will be a great opportunity to show off your dog and be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes.
'This is a dog enthusiasts event to visit. There will also be stalls and homemade refreshments on offer.
The show takes place on Sunday, June 4 at St Olaves Village Hall, Herringfleet Road, St Olaves. Entries are from 10am with judging starting at 11am.
The event is raising money for the East of England Air Ambulance (EEAA) charity.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
Please contact Margaret Wilson on 01493 393437 for more information.