Event organiser encourages pet owners to take part in companion dog show in St Olaves
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The organiser of a companion dog show is encouraging pet owners to come along.
Companion dog show has a range of pedigree and novelty classes throughout the day.
Event organiser Margaret Wilson said dogs do not have to be registered with the Kennel Club. At last year's event over 90 dogs took part.
She added: 'It will be a great opportunity to show off your dog and be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes.
'This is a dog enthusiasts event to visit. There will also be stalls and homemade refreshments on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place on Sunday, June 4 at St Olaves Village Hall, Herringfleet Road, St Olaves. Entries are from 10am with judging starting at 11am.
The event is raising money for the East of England Air Ambulance (EEAA) charity.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 3 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 8 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
Please contact Margaret Wilson on 01493 393437 for more information.