Eighties icon Adam Ant to appear at Latitude Festival
EIGHTIES pop pin-up Adam Ant is among the latest additions to this year's Latitude Festival line-up.
The singer, known for his huge hits Prince Charming, Stand and Deliver and Antmusic, will be appearing with his band, The Good The Mad and The Lovely Possee, at Henham Park, near Southwold, on Saturday, July 16.
Ant is currently working on his sixth solo album, Adam Ant Is The Blueblack Hussar In Marrying The Gunner's Daughter.
Other additions to the music stages include Libertines guitarist Carl Barat, The Walkmen, Cloud Control and Group Love.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers have also announced Electric Hotel on the Waterfront Stage, a question and answer session with the cast and creative team behind Misfits, Ryoji Ikedaat and Camille O'Sullivan at the Film and Music Arena, the London Contemporary Orchestra, an Instigate Debate at the Literary Arena featuring Rt Hon David Davis MP, Jon Cruddas MP and Gail Porter, and comedians Shappi Khorsandi, Holly Walsh and Abandoman.
The music stages will be headlined by The National, Paolo Nutini and Suede.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Top names from the worlds of art, poetry, comedy, theatre and dance will also be appearing.
The festival takes place from July 14-17.