EDP’s Unsung Hero of the Week: Let us know who’s been a Norfolk or Waveney superstar
The EDP is launching a new search to find the 'Unsung Hero of the Week' and we want you to let us know who has gone above and beyond in your communities.
Last month we ran a story about a waiter at Jamie's Italian in Norwich called Steve, who went out his way to deliver brilliant service to an autistic girl out for dinner with her family.
Steve was patient, kind and even gave the girl a free Jamie Oliver cookbook so she could try out the recipes at home.
Her mum was 'overwhelmed by his kindness' and posted on the Jamie Oliver Facebook page praising the superstar server.
We told his story and you asked us to lead the way in recognising these Norfolk and Waveney heroes.
We listened and now we want to give recognition to even more inspirational people like Steve.
You may also want to watch:
Has someone you know raised loads of cash for charity? Have you received excellent service in a shop of restaurant or has someone helped your friends and family in times of need?
We want to hear from you no matter how big or small!
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Send an email to Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk with the subject 'unsung hero of the week' and let us know who you're nominating and why by 23.59 on Sunday November 27.