Ed Balls survives in Strictly Come Dancing despite receiving lowest score of the series with paso doble
- Credit: PA
Ed Balls survived the dance off yet again on Strictly Come Dancing despite receiving the lowest score of the series for his paso doble.
The former shadow chancellor and his partner Katya Jones scored just 16 points for their dance to 'Holding Out For A Hero'.
The routine started with the 49-year-old, who was dressed as a knight, rescuing Mrs Jones from a fire breathing dragon but the dance was full of mistakes.
Len Goodman told him: 'I don't know about holding out for a hero, I was holding out for a paso.'
And Craig Revel Horwood, who scored him just two points, complained: 'The shaping was terrible, it was stompy, there wasn't a hint of any matador in there, darling.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Balls admitted: 'A few things went wrong.'
BBC Breakfast presenter Naga Munchetty was the latest dancer to leave the show after losing out to Anastacia in the dance off.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals