Ed Balls survives in Strictly Come Dancing despite receiving lowest score of the series with paso doble
- Credit: PA
Ed Balls survived the dance off yet again on Strictly Come Dancing despite receiving the lowest score of the series for his paso doble.
The former shadow chancellor and his partner Katya Jones scored just 16 points for their dance to 'Holding Out For A Hero'.
The routine started with the 49-year-old, who was dressed as a knight, rescuing Mrs Jones from a fire breathing dragon but the dance was full of mistakes.
Len Goodman told him: 'I don't know about holding out for a hero, I was holding out for a paso.'
And Craig Revel Horwood, who scored him just two points, complained: 'The shaping was terrible, it was stompy, there wasn't a hint of any matador in there, darling.'
Mr Balls admitted: 'A few things went wrong.'
BBC Breakfast presenter Naga Munchetty was the latest dancer to leave the show after losing out to Anastacia in the dance off.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 5 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 6 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 7 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 8 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 9 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 10 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons