Eastern Daily Press caption competition 2016: This week we’ve got a voucher for History Mystery Escape Games in Norwich up for grabs
- Credit: PA
In the run-up to Christmas we're giving away some spectacular prizes each week – from an iPad Mini to a pair of return plane tickets from Norwich to Alicante or Malaga. We've got restaurant vouchers, book vouchers, theatre tickets and a whole host of other prizes to give away over the next few weeks, so make sure you get involved!
This week we've got a gift voucher for the History Mystery Escape Games in Norwich for up to seven players.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is...
1. Like the EDP Facebook Page if you haven't already
2. Caption the image in the comments section below the Facebook post (we're looking for you to be as clever, witty and funny as possible)
3. Share our post with your Facebook friends
You may also want to watch:
History Mystery games are thrilling live escape games for 2 to 7 players at Norwich's medieval Guildhall, based on real stories from the city's rich history.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
Race against the clock in the old city gaol cells to solve a Victorian murder case, or save the missing historian by piecing together the trail of historic puzzles he left behind.
Find clues, solve puzzles, win freedom and have fantastic fun with friends and family.
To celebrate Christmas, History Mystery are giving away a gift voucher for a game of up to 7 players, worth £95 – that's enough for the whole family to have fun, or a great night out with your friends.
Discover more, book games or buy your own gift certificates for Christmas at historymysteryescape.com Find out more on Facebook or TwitterThe caption competition will run from 12pm Monday December 19 to 12pm Friday December 23. The winner will be notified via a direct message by 5pm on the day the competition closes. For prizes that have to be sent in the post, please allow up to 30 days for delivery after confirmation of delivery address is given. Prizes are available for UK residents only. Failure to reply to the winning notification within seven days renders the competition void and another winner will be chosen. The winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
Usual terms and conditions apply.