Eastern Daily Press caption competition 2016: This week we’ve got a Holkham Hall ‘Field to Fork’ family ticket up for grabs
- Credit: AP
In the run-up to Christmas we're giving away some spectacular prizes each week – from an iPad Mini to a pair of return plane tickets from Norwich to Alicante or Malaga. We've got restaurant vouchers, book vouchers, theatre tickets and a whole host of other prizes to give away over the next few weeks, so make sure you get involved!
This week you can win a Holkham Hall 'Field to Fork' family ticket (valued at £13.50) with a hot drink and cake in the Courtyard Café for up to two adults and three children up to the value of £20 between November and December 2016.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is...
1. Like the EDP Facebook Page if you haven't already
2. Caption the image in the comments section below the Facebook post (we're looking for you to be as clever, witty and funny as possible)
3. Share our post with your Facebook friends
The competition will close at midday on Friday 4 November and the winner will be contacted on Facebook shortly afterwards.
New for 2016, Holkham Hall, on the beautiful north Norfolk coast, has extended its opening season. There is now an opportunity until December 20 to visit the amazing and interactive 'Field to Fork' experience, shop for that perfect Christmas present and drop in to the new Courtyard Cafe for a cuppa, after a walk in the deer park.
Each caption competition will run from 12pm Monday to 12pm the following Friday. The winner will be notified via a direct message by 5pm on the day the competition closes. For prizes that have to be sent in the post, please allow up to 30 days for delivery after confirmation of delivery address is given. Prizes are available for UK residents only. Failure to reply to the winning notification within seven days renders the competition void and another winner will be chosen. The winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
Usual terms and conditions apply.
Would you or your business like to sponsor a week of our new caption competition? Email Louisa.Baldwin@archant.co.uk