Eastern Daily Press caption competition 2016: This week we’ve got a £30 Zaks American Diner voucher up for grabs
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The EDP's 2016 caption competition is now in its second week and we've got yet another fantastic prize to give away.
This week's prize is brought to you by the people at Zaks American Diner, who are offering up a £30 voucher to use in any of their four branches across Norfolk.
In the run-up to Christmas we're giving away some spectacular prizes each week – from an iPad Mini to a pair of return plane tickets from Norwich to Alicante or Malaga. We've got restaurant vouchers, book vouchers, theatre tickets and a whole host of other prizes to give away over the next few months, so make sure you get involved!
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is...
1. Like the EDP Facebook Page if you haven't already
2. Caption the image in the comments section below the Facebook post (we're looking for you to be as clever, witty and funny as possible)
3. Share our post with your Facebook friends
You may also want to watch:
The competition will close at midday on Friday 28 October and the winner will be contacted on Facebook shortly afterwards.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
Zaks has been around since 1976 and is viewed by many as Norwich's original street food eatery.
With good old fashioned cheeseburgers on offer alongside the likes of the Hogfather, which is topped with pulled pork and a choice of sauces, Zaks really is a must for burger fans.
Each caption competition will run from 12pm Monday to 12pm the following Friday. The winner will be notified via a direct message by 5pm on the day the competition closes. For prizes that have to be sent in the post, please allow up to 30 days for delivery after confirmation of delivery address is given. Prizes are available for UK residents only. Failure to reply to the winning notification within seven days renders the competition void and another winner will be chosen. The winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
Usual terms and conditions applyWould you or your business like to sponsor a week of our new caption competition? Email Louisa.Baldwin@archant.co.uk