Doctor Who to be screened in Lowestoft
- Credit: PA
A science fiction television legend will be materialising in the Marina Theatre tomorrow night.
The Marina's big screen will be showing the feature-length first episode of the new BBC1 series of Doctor Who, with tickets still available.
Deep Breath stars Scottish actor Peter Capaldi as the twelfth Doctor with Jenna Coleman playing his companion Clara.
Set in Victorian London, episode one reunites the newly regenerated Time Lord with series regulars Madame Vastra, Jenny and Strax.
The screening will include a special exclusive footage, followed by a live question and answer session.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.00pm.
Children can also enjoy the film Planes: Fire and Rescue (PG) which is being showing daily on the Marina's big screen at 2.30pm until Thursday.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
When world famous air racer Dusty learns that his engine is damaged, he becomes an aerial firefighter.
From tonight until September 1, the comedy Inbetweeners 2 (15) will be shown.
In hit sequel, Jay is staying with his uncle in Australia when his friends Neil, Simon and Will visit him expecting a wild fun time.
Live entertainment returns to the Marina stage next month with poet and broadcaster Pam Ayres appearing on stage on Saturday, September 6 and the musical West End Experience being performed for two nights, on September 10 and 11.
For more information, or to book tickets for shows and screenings, call the box office 01502 533200, or book online at www.marinatheatre.co.uk