Dialect expert Keith Skipper to appear at Stalham High School Literature Live festival
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk champion Keith Skipper will work overtime to show the more serious side of his character at a special Stalham High School event.
He will be presenting That Ent All Squit as part of the Literature Live festival tomorrow night at 7pm.
Mr Skipper said: 'I want to show how the golden thread of dialect running through local literature has been relished by more serious writers as well as a host of laughter-raising favourites.'
He will also be joining forces with Ian Prettyman for a Mardling and Music Evening at St Andrew's Church, East Runton, on Saturday July 19 at 7.30pm.
Tickets for the Stalham event cost £5 and must be bought in advance from the school or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the East Runton event cost £10 and are available from East Runton Tea Room and Newsagent and Lee's Pet Food Shop on Bond Street, Cromer.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts