Desira dealerships launching Fiat Tipo Station Wagon
- Credit: Fiat
The new Fiat Tipo Station Wagon is being officially launched at Desira's dealerships at Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Diss and Bury St Edmunds on Saturday.
The estate version, which joins the hatchback, boasts a class-leading 550-litre boot than can also carry loads of up to 1.8m thanks to an extra 20cm of length and flip-and-fold 60/40 split rear seats that provide a completely flat load floor. The Station Wagon also gets longitudinal roof bars as standard.
Loading the boot is aided by a low load sill, adjustable load floor and removable side storage panels to further increase the width of the luggage compartment. The roller cover can be removed with one hand and stored under the floor panel, while two lights, two bag hooks and four load-retaining hooks positioned on the floor provide added convenience.
The engine range comprises 95hp 1.4-litre and automatic 110hp 1.6-litre petrol, 120hp 1.4-litre turbo petrol and 95hp 1.3-lite and 120hp 1.6-litre turbo diesels.
Prices start at £13,995, rising to £19,995.
You may also want to watch:
Desira Norwich, Heigham Street, telephone 01603 397719; Desira Great Yarmouth, North Quay, 01493 808717; Desira Diss, Victoria Road, 01379 770740; Bury St Edmunds, Western Way, 01284 333352. To find out more visit www.desiragroup.com
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison