Desira dealerships launching Fiat Tipo Station Wagon
- Credit: Fiat
The new Fiat Tipo Station Wagon is being officially launched at Desira's dealerships at Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Diss and Bury St Edmunds on Saturday.
The estate version, which joins the hatchback, boasts a class-leading 550-litre boot than can also carry loads of up to 1.8m thanks to an extra 20cm of length and flip-and-fold 60/40 split rear seats that provide a completely flat load floor. The Station Wagon also gets longitudinal roof bars as standard.
Loading the boot is aided by a low load sill, adjustable load floor and removable side storage panels to further increase the width of the luggage compartment. The roller cover can be removed with one hand and stored under the floor panel, while two lights, two bag hooks and four load-retaining hooks positioned on the floor provide added convenience.
The engine range comprises 95hp 1.4-litre and automatic 110hp 1.6-litre petrol, 120hp 1.4-litre turbo petrol and 95hp 1.3-lite and 120hp 1.6-litre turbo diesels.
Prices start at £13,995, rising to £19,995.
You may also want to watch:
Desira Norwich, Heigham Street, telephone 01603 397719; Desira Great Yarmouth, North Quay, 01493 808717; Desira Diss, Victoria Road, 01379 770740; Bury St Edmunds, Western Way, 01284 333352. To find out more visit www.desiragroup.com
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars