Cute kids are waiting to meet your kids at Fielding Cottage in Honingham this weekend
- Credit: Matthew Usher
It is guaranteed to be a lovely way to end the Easter holiday – a chance for your kids to meet, cuddle and even feed some young goat kids.
Fielding Cottage in Honingham once again hosts its Kids Meet Kids event on Saturday and Sunday, opening its gates to the growing farm which produces award-winning goat cheese, milk, meat and even a skin care range.
Kidding has been in full swing and this is the chance to meet this year's offspring at their cutest.
As always, visitors will be able to meet the kids and have a go at bottle feeding them, and this year they also have the chance to meet pigs, sheep, calves and Luna the pony.
More than 700 people enjoyed the event last year.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will include a barbecue, ice creams and there will be farm produce to sample.
Other activities include bouncy castles, the world's largest popcorn wok, face painting (Sunday only), a beer tent, pedal tractors and more.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
Gates open from 10am to 3pm on both days at Fieldings, Colton Road, Honingham.
Bottle feeding times are 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm. Dogs are not allowed on the farm.
Tickets are now on sale and cost £3.50 for adults and £5 for children, online at www.fieldingcottage.co.uk or on the gate on both days.