Cromer v Cromer: Where would you rather live?
- Credit: Archant
Cromer in Norfolk is a family favourite, the same seems to be true over on the other side of the world in Cromer, New South Wales in Australia. Only 30 minutes away from the city of Sydney, Cromer in NSW is actually a suburb, but can it rival our town?
Cromer Parish Church v Cromer Uniting Commnunity Church
Cromer Community Centre v Cromer Community Centre
Le Moon Chinese Restaurant v Cromer Curry House
Cromer Golf Course v Cromer Golf Course
You may also want to watch:
Mayfair Hotel v Time and Tide Hotel
North Lodge Park v Cromer Park
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
Holcombe House v Maybrook Retirement Village
Station Road v Geelong Road
Cromer Academy v Cromer Public School
Cromer Pier v Middle Creek, Lake Cromer
Cromer in NSW is thought to be named after Cromer in Norfolk. It was previously known as Dee Why West but changed after Dee Why Gold Links became the Cromer Country Club in 1940 and applied to change the area's name, creating a new suburb.
Not only is Cromer, NSW a gateway to beautiful Northern beaches it is also bordered by Narrabeen Lakes.
Cromer, UK: 7.949 (2011)
Cromer, NSW, Australia: 7,161 (2011)