Countdown to the Horning Boat Show
With only a few days remaining until the first Horning Boat Show kicks off, the weather forecast for Saturday is looking very promising now that spring has arrived.
As the pace quickens with exhibitors preparing their display stands, boats being cleaned and polished, and the show shapers now trained and ready to assist in their bright uniforms, the show has all the ingredients for a success.
Not only is the show free but the organisers have arranged for free parking at BeWilderwood and free shuttle bus service dropping visitors off at the Village Recreation Ground. Disabled visitors will be able to park in the Village Hall car park for free.
You may also want to watch:
Horning Sailing Club will be providing free sailing taster sessions both in the morning and afternoon. For only £5 you can sail in either Enterprise dinghies or Keelboats under the guidance of experienced sailors and instructors.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 9 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
For more details and up to the minute news visit the boat show website at www.horning-boat-show.org.