Countdown to the Horning Boat Show
With only a few days remaining until the first Horning Boat Show kicks off, the weather forecast for Saturday is looking very promising now that spring has arrived.
As the pace quickens with exhibitors preparing their display stands, boats being cleaned and polished, and the show shapers now trained and ready to assist in their bright uniforms, the show has all the ingredients for a success.
Not only is the show free but the organisers have arranged for free parking at BeWilderwood and free shuttle bus service dropping visitors off at the Village Recreation Ground. Disabled visitors will be able to park in the Village Hall car park for free.
You may also want to watch:
Horning Sailing Club will be providing free sailing taster sessions both in the morning and afternoon. For only £5 you can sail in either Enterprise dinghies or Keelboats under the guidance of experienced sailors and instructors.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
For more details and up to the minute news visit the boat show website at www.horning-boat-show.org.