Could you help make a difference as an NHS 111 Pathway Advisor/Call Handler?
- Credit: Archant
Integrated Care 24 (IC24) is currently looking to hire NHS 111 Pathway Advisors across the region, do you have what it takes to join their team?
IC24 is a not for profit gold social enterprise that works as part of the NHS to provide patient focused primary care services to around six million patients.
Currently they are recruiting for NHS 111 Pathways Advisors/Call Handlers at both their Norwich and Ipswich Care Co-Ordination Centres.
These call handling and problem solving roles will give successful candidates the chance to make a real difference to those in need and are best suited to caring people who possess professional and courteous communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include delivering service excellence in a proactive and engaging way, ensuring accuracy of patient information and supporting the Dispatch controller in maintaining service levels.
You may also want to watch:
Applicants must be willing to learn and train as NHS 111 Pathways Advisors will be trained to become accredited users of the NHS 111 Pathways telephone triage system.
The positions will pay between £17,500 and £22,300 per annum depending on shifts, length of service and performance.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
No two shifts on the job will ever be the same and there may be opportunities for future career progression.
In a statement on their website, the organisation said: 'IC24 is passionate about its patients, people and partners and we are committed to work as part of a collaborative solution to the complex needs of the NHS, in line with NHS England's Five Year Forward View.'