Could you help make a difference as an NHS 111 Pathway Advisor/Call Handler?
- Credit: Archant
Integrated Care 24 (IC24) is currently looking to hire NHS 111 Pathway Advisors across the region, do you have what it takes to join their team?
IC24 is a not for profit gold social enterprise that works as part of the NHS to provide patient focused primary care services to around six million patients.
Currently they are recruiting for NHS 111 Pathways Advisors/Call Handlers at both their Norwich and Ipswich Care Co-Ordination Centres.
These call handling and problem solving roles will give successful candidates the chance to make a real difference to those in need and are best suited to caring people who possess professional and courteous communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include delivering service excellence in a proactive and engaging way, ensuring accuracy of patient information and supporting the Dispatch controller in maintaining service levels.
You may also want to watch:
Applicants must be willing to learn and train as NHS 111 Pathways Advisors will be trained to become accredited users of the NHS 111 Pathways telephone triage system.
The positions will pay between £17,500 and £22,300 per annum depending on shifts, length of service and performance.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
No two shifts on the job will ever be the same and there may be opportunities for future career progression.
In a statement on their website, the organisation said: 'IC24 is passionate about its patients, people and partners and we are committed to work as part of a collaborative solution to the complex needs of the NHS, in line with NHS England's Five Year Forward View.'