Could Strictly’s Mark Wright and Corrie actress Michelle Keegan tie the knot in Norfolk?
Celebrity couple Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan are set to marry in Norfolk next year, according to reports.
Mr Wright, 27, who is currently starring on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing, revealed that he is marrying the former Coronation Street actress, also 27, at Houghton Hall - a stately home which is between King's Lynn and Fakenham.
He told a tabloid newspaper: 'Yes, we are getting married in Norfolk. We just found the venue there and it is so amazing. We booked it straight away.'
Houghton Hall is a grade I listed building and is the home of David Cholmondeley, 7th Marquess of Cholmondely.
It was built for the first British Prime Minister, Sir Robert Walpole and is surrounded by 1,000 acres of parkland.
You may also want to watch:
Houghton Hall has yet to confirm the story.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre