Could Strictly’s Mark Wright and Corrie actress Michelle Keegan tie the knot in Norfolk?
Celebrity couple Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan are set to marry in Norfolk next year, according to reports.
Mr Wright, 27, who is currently starring on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing, revealed that he is marrying the former Coronation Street actress, also 27, at Houghton Hall - a stately home which is between King's Lynn and Fakenham.
He told a tabloid newspaper: 'Yes, we are getting married in Norfolk. We just found the venue there and it is so amazing. We booked it straight away.'
Houghton Hall is a grade I listed building and is the home of David Cholmondeley, 7th Marquess of Cholmondely.
It was built for the first British Prime Minister, Sir Robert Walpole and is surrounded by 1,000 acres of parkland.
You may also want to watch:
Houghton Hall has yet to confirm the story.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools