Comedy star Stephen K Amos coming to Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from yet another Edinburgh Fringe run, plus touring Australia, New Zealand and the UK and recording Life: An Idiot's Guide and What Does The K Stand For (BBC Radio 4), feel-good maestro Stephen K Amos hits the road with his brand new show Welcome To My World.
And he brings his show to Great Yarmouth's St George's Theatre on November 13.
Known for his warm-hearted wit and room-filling effervescence, Stephen puts the cha-cha in charm and the pow! in polite. But some may have noticed that behind that crisp 'n' clean exterior dwells an altogether different animal. He's a deep-thinking, problem-spotting and question-asking sort of gentleman, and Mr Amos believes the time is nigh to invite the public to meet this inner friend of his. He's been expecting you.
Stephen K Amos has established himself as a household name over the last decade, performing shows at the Edinburgh Fringe every year since 2003, which include the no-holds-barred All Of Me, Find The Funny and The Best Medicine, and performing sell-out dates all over the world.
He has eased his way into TV fame with a multitude of credits including The Stephen K Amos Show (BBC2), Celebrity Great British Bake Off Comic Relief (BBC1), Live At The Apollo (BBC1), Batty Man (C4), Mock The Week (BBC2), The Royal Variety Show (ITV) and Dave's One Night Stand (Dave), and BBC Radio 4 familiarity with Just A Minute, Out To Lunch and The Big Night In.
You may also want to watch:
For ticket details, call 01493 331484 or go to the website www.stgeorgestheatre.com
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham