Comedian Jon Richardson headlines comedy arena on first night of Latitude
- Credit: James Bass
Despite admitting to not liking 'people, things or going outside,' Jon Richardson was the perfect act to finish a day of top comedy at Latitude.
Richardson, famed for his unique brand of self deprecating humour, drew the biggest crowd of the day for his headlining slot today.
Much of the material for his slot derived from the day he first met his now wife.
Anecdotes followed of a disastrous trip to Portugal, as well as tidbits about their life together, mainly focussing on Richardson's particular need for tidiness and organisation.
It was familiar territory for the comic, but it never felt over-done or like he was simply repeating old material.
You may also want to watch:
Instead, he had the audience fully on his side from the outset, lapping up every word.
He improvised, joked with those lucky enough to be sitting closest to the stage, and was thoroughly entertaining from start to finish.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash