Christmas 2016: Debenhams announces search for 53 additional staff to work in Norwich over festive period
- Credit: Archant © 2005
Are you looking to earn a little extra money this Christmas? Well look no further because Debenhams in Norwich is currently looking to recruit new members of staff to cover the festive period.
Debenhams is on the search for a large number of new staff in order to give customers in Norfolk the best service possible over the busiest time of the year.
A wide range of flexible positions will be available in store on the sales floor, in health and beauty and even behind the scenes in stock handling.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in Debenhams from mid-November until the beginning of January, covering Black Friday, Christmas, Boxing Day and the beginning of the January sales.
Shanna Page, store manager at Debenhams Norwich said: 'Our colleagues here in Norwich are part of what makes Debenhams a great place to shop for our customers. The lead up to Christmas is our busiest time and we are looking for people with passion and drive to deliver the great service that our customers deserve over this festive period.
'Previous experience is not essential and with plenty of different roles on offer, we would love to hear from candidates who want to join a great team, have a strong can-do approach and are keen to learn the ropes.'
She added: 'Many colleagues who join us over this period stay on as permanent members of the team, so it's a good opportunity for candidates to apply at this crucial time in the recruitment calendar.'
- 1 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 7 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 8 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 9 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
This year, Debenhams will be looking to recruit around 8,000 members of festive staff across the country and are on the lookout for energetic people with a talent for providing fabulous customer service.
More information on vacancies and how to apply can be found at www.debenhams-careers.com and candidates can sign up for job alerts via the website. Alternatively text JOBS to 81066 to receive an immediate link to apply for roles.
• Find hundreds of other local jobs online today at Jobs24.