Cheers! Three-day beer festival planned for Wymondham and District Ex-Services Social Club
- Credit: Archant � 2007
Glasses will be raised in celebration at an upcoming beer festival in Wymondham.
The Wymondham and District Ex-Services Social Club in Friarscroft Lane is holding its annual beer festival from Friday, April 28 to Sunday, April 30 from 11am to 11pm.
There will be a selection of 24 real ales on tap, including everything from Adnams Broadside, Freewheel, Oyster and Mosaic, as well as 'Mad Goose' from Purity. There will also be four ciders on tap.
The venue's Regal Bar will also be open on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7pm.
Live music has been organised to keep visitors entertained, with Wizards Sleeve performing on Friday evening and Pat Nearny, a comedian and singer, taking the stage on Saturday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the festival is free and pints are £3 each. For more information visit the Wymondham & District Ex-Services Social Club's Facebook page.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 5 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 6 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 7 Road in west Norfolk still closed seven hours after 'very serious' crash
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'