Cheers! Three-day beer festival planned for Wymondham and District Ex-Services Social Club
- Credit: Archant � 2007
Glasses will be raised in celebration at an upcoming beer festival in Wymondham.
The Wymondham and District Ex-Services Social Club in Friarscroft Lane is holding its annual beer festival from Friday, April 28 to Sunday, April 30 from 11am to 11pm.
There will be a selection of 24 real ales on tap, including everything from Adnams Broadside, Freewheel, Oyster and Mosaic, as well as 'Mad Goose' from Purity. There will also be four ciders on tap.
The venue's Regal Bar will also be open on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7pm.
Live music has been organised to keep visitors entertained, with Wizards Sleeve performing on Friday evening and Pat Nearny, a comedian and singer, taking the stage on Saturday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the festival is free and pints are £3 each. For more information visit the Wymondham & District Ex-Services Social Club's Facebook page.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home