Chance to break Guinness World dance record in Great Yarmouth
DANCERS are being invited to set a new world record when a mass dance event takes place in Great Yarmouth Market Place on Bank Holiday Monday, May 30.
The Great Yarmouth Town Centre Partnership has organised the event after a radio station poll found the Black Lace song Agadoo was the most popular song to set a record to.
The free event will start at midday and take 30 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk