Cawston Band to play live in Wymondham Abbey
A long-running brass band will perform live in an historic religious attraction.
The Cawston Band is putting on its Brass at Sunset concert at Wymondham Abbey on Saturday, September 30.
Music starts at 7.30pm and tickets cost £10. Children under 12 can watch for free.
The Cawston Band, which rehearses twice a week in Horsham St Faiths, was formed in 1886 in the Broadland village of Cawston.
Its original name was Cawston and District Silver Prize Band.
You may also want to watch:
The group was one of the first Norfolk bands to appear at the Royal Albert Hall in 1983.
Future performances include at the Norwich CAMRA Beer Festival on October 26 from 8.15pm and a remembrance service at Cawston church on November 12 from 2.45pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
To buy tickets for the Wymondham Abbey concert call 01953 888034 or visit Puff's Toyshop on Wymondham Market Place.