Can you solve the mystery of this wedding dress which was found at a Norwich bus stop?
A wedding dress left in a box was found by passengers waiting at a bus stop in Norwich.
Alison Bessey and Holly Milligan spotted the box at the bus stop in Aylsham Road, Mile Cross at about 7.30am today.
It was placed on one of the seats at the bus stop, near Flowers of Norwich florist.
They took it to the Marion Road day centre, where Ms Bessey is care co-ordinator, Miss Milligan is a volunteeer, and Ms Bessey's daughter, Megan Rose, is a senior support worker.
Miss Rose, who lives in Drayton, was curious about the dress and why it had been left there and immediately made inquiries on social media to find out its provenance.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I'm getting married in June and could imagine losing my wedding dress - I would be devastated. It was so strange that the dress was neatly folded in the box. There were no labels on it to say who it belonged to. It looks like a really expensive dress, so I cannot understand what it was doing at the bus stop.'
Is the dress yours? Contact Ian Clarke on 01603 772459 or email email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover