Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the East Norfolk RSPCA have many animals that need a home.
They have cats and guinea pigs all looking for new homes. Can you take one of them in?
•Penelope is just the loveliest cat amd is only one. She has a super calm personality and just loves her cuddles.
•Vera is a sweet tortoiseshell cat at eight-years-old. She will suit a nice quiet home and has been a much loved companion.
•Todd is looking for a home with plenty of space. He will need an adult home as he is a real live wire and quiete a character.
You may also want to watch:
•Mister is a calm placid cat. He is a super chap and is around ten-years-old.
•Thelma is a sweet little black cat. She is chatty and attentive and deserves a home to be cherished and loved.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
•Howdy is a three-year-old tabby cat and will need an adult home as he does not like to be around children.
•Ping is a young tabby cat and is around eight-months-old. He is very handsome and a little nervous at first but soon comes round.
•Sidney will need an adult home with patient owners. He is a lovely little chap and really doing well as he was terrified when he first came in. He is getting more confident and loves to play now.
•Two male guinea pigs at eight-weeks-old are looking for a home together.
All of our animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please call our rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit our website for more animals or further information email@example.com. There is a small adoption fee which just helps us continue our work and help another animal in need