Call put out to musicians ahead of Carleton Rode weekend festival
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
Musicians are being sought to perform at a weekend music festival, to take place at Carleton Rode All Saints Church from May 5 to May 7.
The goal of the festival, which follows a similar event last year, is to boost the village's profile and raise cash for improvements to the church.
The festival will feature Castleton Brass Orchestra and renown viola player Susie Meszaros. Pat Graham, festival organiser, said there would also be a 'step up to the stage' session on the Sunday.
Mrs Graham said: 'We are looking for local talent. Anyone can take part whether individuals, groups, bands or choirs.
'We hope to have a full programme of performers from 1pm until 7pm and are looking for all genres from rock to gospel, folk to pop and classical to musicals.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in taking part should call 01953 860294, email email@example.com or comment through the Facebook page at @carletonrodemusicfestival.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'