Thirteen things you might not have noticed in Norwich
PUBLISHED: 10:21 14 May 2016 | UPDATED: 10:21 14 May 2016
Archant Norfolk 2015
Unless you spend a lot of time looking up and down, you might not have noticed these thirteen things in Norwich.
• This fancy footwork on Upper St Giles Street.
• This cute little door just for fairies .
• The stamps in the Lanes in memory of lost Norwich pubs, like this one on Exchange Street celebrating the old Post Office Tavern.
• This bench in Heigham Park, which is there out of habit don’t you know.
• This little snippet of information on Golden Ball Street, just one of many Discover Norwich heritage plaques that are dotted around the city.
• This handy boundary marker on London Street.
• This interesting plaque along Riverside Walk.
• The royal stag that watches over Orford Hill.
• This decorative lamp post near the market.
• These little guys that are holding everything together.
• The intricacy of the design on The Royal Arcade.
• This wooden city built especially for birds at Cow Tower.
• The Riverside Walk badges that will help you along the route.
• What interesting things have you noticed in the city? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org