The Norfolk Day business summit - live!
PUBLISHED: 08:26 27 July 2018 | UPDATED: 08:26 27 July 2018
The first Norfolk Day business summit is taking place this morning in Norwich - and you can follow it live!
The event, sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group, brings together six of the region’s business leaders to discuss Norfolk’s economic power, its strength as a place to do business now and in the future
It will also examine how that message of the ‘new Norfolk’ can be spread on a national and international stage.
It is being held at the International Aviation Academy Norwich, a world-first institution in Norfolk which will train the next generation of workers for the aviation industry.
You can follow the debate live from 8.15am on this page or on the EDP Business Twitter page at @edpbusiness
You can also submit your questions to our panel by tweeting @edpbusiness.
On the panel are:
• Nova Fairbank, public affairs manager at Norfolk Chamber of Commerce;
• Sir Chris Harper, Aviation Skills Partnership eastern regional advisory board;
• Gareth Oakley, Lloyds Banking Group managing director, business banking;
• Jeanette Wheeler, partner at Birketts and New Anglia LEP board member;
• Simon Coward, managing director at Hethel Innovation;
• Marcus Hemsley, co-director at Fountain Partnership.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.