Brundall and Wroxham boatyards voted best for customer service
Two Norfolk boatyards were honoured by two of the biggest names in holiday boating, by being named as the best on the Broads for customer service.
Silverline Marine at Brundall carried off the 2011 Diamond Award from Hoseasons, while Faircraft Loynes at Wroxham was named Blakes Diamond Award winner, at a conference of all Hoseasons and Blakes boatyards held in Kettering.
The awards are based on customer feedback and scores given by holidaymakers on questionnaires after they return from holiday.
Barbara Greasley from Faircraft Loynes said: 'We are delighted to have won Blakes Award for Customer Service on the Broads.
'As this award is based on feedback from our customers it makes it even more significant to us - a great testament to the hard work and dedication of all our staff.'
You may also want to watch:
Hoseasons Group Boating General Manager John Dalgleish added: 'Our diamond award winners are the boatyards which are committed to giving the very best holiday experience on the Broads.
'Providing an excellent holiday experience is key to a prosperous future for tourism on the Broads, so these awards are very important.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
Colin and Lesley Dye from Silverline Marine and Barbara Greasley from Faircraft Loynes received their awards from The Hoseasons Group Managing Director Geoff Cowley.