Brundall and Wroxham boatyards voted best for customer service
Two Norfolk boatyards were honoured by two of the biggest names in holiday boating, by being named as the best on the Broads for customer service.
Silverline Marine at Brundall carried off the 2011 Diamond Award from Hoseasons, while Faircraft Loynes at Wroxham was named Blakes Diamond Award winner, at a conference of all Hoseasons and Blakes boatyards held in Kettering.
The awards are based on customer feedback and scores given by holidaymakers on questionnaires after they return from holiday.
Barbara Greasley from Faircraft Loynes said: 'We are delighted to have won Blakes Award for Customer Service on the Broads.
'As this award is based on feedback from our customers it makes it even more significant to us - a great testament to the hard work and dedication of all our staff.'
You may also want to watch:
Hoseasons Group Boating General Manager John Dalgleish added: 'Our diamond award winners are the boatyards which are committed to giving the very best holiday experience on the Broads.
'Providing an excellent holiday experience is key to a prosperous future for tourism on the Broads, so these awards are very important.'
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
Colin and Lesley Dye from Silverline Marine and Barbara Greasley from Faircraft Loynes received their awards from The Hoseasons Group Managing Director Geoff Cowley.