Berney Arms mill will be closed over the Easter holidays
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
The Berney Arms will be closed over the Easter Weekend.
It was previously reported that the mill would be open over the Easter holidays, however it will remain closed until next month.
This is because of work being carried out on the mill.
The first Berney Arms Mill opening day will be Sunday, May 14 between 10am and 4 pm.
Entry will be free and refreshments will be available.
You may also want to watch:
There is no vehicular access but it can be reached on foot along the Wherryman's Way and the Weaver's Way, by river, and by rail.
There are four trains each way on Sundays.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
Overlooking Breydon Water, the pub used to be at the heart of a thriving community, with agricultural workers and wildfowlers based in the area, and the reach being an important stop-off for river traffic trading between Norwich and Great Yarmouth.