Amelia Lily and Jaguar Skills added to Sundown Festival line-up
- Credit: PA
More artists have been added to the line-up of this year's Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground, including former X Factor star Amelia Lily and top DJ Jaguar Skills.
The festival's main stage is being headlined by the likes of Example, Rita Ora and James Arthur on Saturday, August 31 and Jessie J, JLS and Union J on Sunday, September 1.
Jaguar Skills has been added to the main stage Saturday line-up, alongside R&B singer Angel and one of MTV's '10 to watch in 2013', Little Nikki.
While Ameila Lily has been added to the Sunday line-up for the main stage, alongside YouTube sensation Tich.
Sundown Festival spokesman, Dion Clements, said: 'The line-up speaks for itself; from top pop acts to superstar DJs, with some of the best underground MCs on the scene for added flavour, Sundown Festival 2013 will offer one of the most diverse music line-ups around.
You may also want to watch:
'Amelia Lily is obviously well known from her close-cut-finale on X Factor, as well as her more recent chart singles, while Tich is on the breakthrough, with her debut EP hitting the number 15 spot on the iTunes chart in December having supported shows for the likes of Olly Murs, JLS, Professor Green and Stooshe during 2012.'
BBC Radio 1 star DJ Friction and High Contrast have also both been confirmed for Rinse FM's Stage 2 on the Saturday, along with the likes of Netsky and Danny Byrd being confirmed to join Hospitality's line-up for Stage 2 on the Sunday.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
For more information, or to book tickets for Sundown, go to www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk or call 0871 224 1112 or 1113.
- For more details about this year's Sundown line-up, see the links at the top-right of this page.