Aladdin production at Tibenham Village Hall
A village hall will be turned into Arabia with a production of Aladdin this week.
StageHOGers was created last year to stave off the long winter nights, to meet and have a laugh with local people and to fund raise for the Heart of Gissing charity.
The production will be held at Tibenham Village Hall on Friday and Saturday at 1pm and an adults only performance at 7.30pm.
'After the success of Cinderella we are keen to try and up our game this year,' said Sam Watt, director of StageHOGers.
'We have a really strong cast with local lasses Charlotte Cox and Amanda Gingell starring in this year's show, not to mention a larger than life performance from James MacMillan as the Widow Twanky.'
You may also want to watch:
Sam owns the local dance school Hegarty School of Dance.
Tickets are on sale at Claire's Sugarcraft in Diss, the Children's Centre in Gissing, the Burston Crown Pub and the Gissing Crown Pub.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 8 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"