Ahead of his first dance on Strictly Come Dancing - The many faces of Ed Balls
- Credit: Archant
The Strictly Come Dancing judges are always telling contestants to use their face to tell the story of the dance. And judging by these snaps of Norwich City chairman Ed Balls, it looks like he could be getting a ten from Len.
• 'Jeremy Corbyn's 2017 calendar, half price with today's issue'
• 'Ed desperately looking for something to cover up his Dad dancing'
• 'Balls hoped to make it up to Norwich City fans by putting some extra shifts in before his Strictly departure'
• 'That intake of breath when you finally realise what you have signed up for'
You may also want to watch:
• 'Ed wasn't best please when Tim asked him for a bogey'
• 'A seven? That was worth at least an eight'
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
• 'No Ed, if you hold your breath for a minute Craig Revel Horwood will not disappear'
• 'Balls praying he doesn't get a milking for his dancing ability'
• 'What do you mean I can't do Gangnam Style on Strictly? It is my signature routine'