Abundance of tasty treats on offer at Wymondham Abbey Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: Ana Teles
If you go down to Wymondham Abbey today, you're sure to find something delicious.
The Abbey is hosting a food and drink festival featuring a wide range of local producers, demonstrations, a pop-up cafe and more.
Timed to coincide with the church's annual Harvest Festival celebrations, the event runs from 10am until 3pm.
A heavy emphasis will be placed on vegetarian and vegan food and guests will be able to find out more about eating well and looking after the environment.
Among the attendees are Vette's Veggie Van, Neal's Yard Remedies, Kind Food, The Artisan Pastry Chef, Pell&co Spirits, Moolicious, Scrubby Oak and the Chaat Man.
You may also want to watch:
As well as this there is also a range of entertainment on offer, from children's face painting to bouncy castles. A cake making contest will also be taking place.
• Did you go to the Wymondham Abbey Food and Drink Festival? Let us know what you enjoyed most about the event in the comments below.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears