90’s Reunion at The Aquarium
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of partygoers took a step back in time at a popular 90s reunion designed to bring back memories of the decade.
Kelly Eade organised the event on Saturday (September 17) as a follow up to the hugely successful Tiffin's and Hedley House reunion last year.
More than 500 people enjoyed music from the decade and danced the night away at The Aquarium, on the Claremont Pier, as photos of key moments - such as Gazza's Euro '96 goal - were shown.
Miss Eade said: 'Everyone had a really good time.
'People are begging for more - they want one every year, they love coming out and they really look forward to it.'
You may also want to watch:
The event also raised £141.56 for the Taylor High Memorial Fund.
? Did you go to the 90s reunion? See if you can see yourself in our gallery below!
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash