90’s Reunion at The Aquarium
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of partygoers took a step back in time at a popular 90s reunion designed to bring back memories of the decade.
Kelly Eade organised the event on Saturday (September 17) as a follow up to the hugely successful Tiffin's and Hedley House reunion last year.
More than 500 people enjoyed music from the decade and danced the night away at The Aquarium, on the Claremont Pier, as photos of key moments - such as Gazza's Euro '96 goal - were shown.
Miss Eade said: 'Everyone had a really good time.
'People are begging for more - they want one every year, they love coming out and they really look forward to it.'
You may also want to watch:
The event also raised £141.56 for the Taylor High Memorial Fund.
? Did you go to the 90s reunion? See if you can see yourself in our gallery below!
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital