8 things to do in Norfolk
- Credit: Getty Images
Check out our ideas for dates in Norfolk. From dinner to theatre to art galleries, put some time aside to spend with your loved one
Out to dinner
A classic way to woo your partner, taking someone out to dinner is a romantic way to spend the evening. Why not try the restaurant at Titchwell Manor in the beautiful coastal village of Brancaster for an intimate dining experience?
You may also want to watch:
For a walk
What could be more romantic than a long ramble in the woods or along the coast cuddling up to your loved one against the chill wind? Strolling along on a winter's afternoon is a lovely way to spend time with just the two of you and takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world. Why not visit Winterton beach for some quiet time? Check out our walking guides for more ideas.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
To the theatre
Grab a large popcorn to share, a glass of wine each and be exhilarated by live music or a gripping stage performance. Try out Norwich Playhouse which hosts plays and live music throughout the year.
To a museum
Wander through a museum or gallery admiring the fascinating things on show and come together afterwards to discuss your favourite pieces over a coffee and cake. Why not visit Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery for a fun, romantic afternoon?
To a café
Check out our guide to 10 cosy cafés in Norwich or stumble upon a new place while exploring with your beau. Order something sweet to share while sipping your hot drinks.
To a historic place
There are plenty of historic places to visit in Norfolk that are extremely romantic. Try wandering through a stately home or getting lost in the snowdrops on the grounds of a grand estate with the one you love. The gardens of Blickling Estate are open on weekends for visitors to revel in the breathtaking beauty and tranquillity, a perfect spot for a date.
To a hotel
Surprising your significant other with a trip away to a fancy hotel for the night has got to be the ultimate date idea. You will feel like you are in a fairytale at The Hoste Hotel in Burnham Market.
Finally, for those of you with busy schedules who can't think of anything better on an evening than a bottle of wine whilst curled up on the sofa with your loved one then do just that! Why not grab the new copy of Norfolk Magazine and put an old film on in the background?
If you like this, read more: