5 things you can get involved in around Wymondham this Easter
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
Are you looking for something to do with the family this Easter break?
Here are four things happening around Wymondham you might enjoy.
1. Abbey Kindergarten's Easter egg hunt and craft fair - happens on Good Friday, April 14, from 11am to 2pm at Kett's Park in Wymondham. There will be refreshments, cakes, crafts and stalls in the hall. Costs £2.50 per child.
2. Children's Easter Trails at Wymodnham Abbey - happens Saturday, April 15 from midday to 4pm, costs £2 per child.
3. A farmers' market will run at Market Place on Saturday, April 15 from 9am to 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
4. John Denver tribute concert - takes place at North Wymondham Community Centre from 7.30pm to 10pm on Saturday, April 15. John Drury performs at John Denver with support from Simon Curtis.
5. Wymondham Abbey duck race - takes place on Monday, April 17 at 11am at Becketswell on the River Tiffey.
Costs £1 or more to buy a racing duck.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon