3 things to do in Wymondham and Attleborough this weekend
- Credit: Archant
1. The life and times of William Shakespeare will be the focus of an evening of light-hearted performance at Wymondham's Central Hall on Friday (April 7) from 7.30pm.
The show, called Your Bard, features actor Nicholas Collett taking on the role of the famous playwright and poet.
For more information visit www.creativeartseast.co.uk/whats-on.
2. Wymondham Abbey's choir will perform Lenten classics on Saturday (April 8) from 5pm.
Tickets are not required for the performance, which will feature pieces including Allegri's Miserere and Mendelssohn's Hear My Prayer.
You may also want to watch:
3. Attleborough Lions Club is hosting an Easter Fair on Saturday (April 8) from 10am to 3pm at Connaught Hall.
There will be an Easter egg hunt, bouncy castle, egg decorating, crazy golf, tombolas and craft stalls, and money raised will help the Lions support charities.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone