£1,000 RNLI boost for Happisburgh lifeboat
Happisburgh's lifeboat crew had a grand time of it on Sunday when they accepted a £1,000 cheque for the RNLI.
The money was presented by Ian Ritchie, captain of Mundesley Golf Club, who had chosen the charity to receive the proceeds of community golf events held throughout the year.
Mr Ritchie joined the crew on board the station's Atlantic 75 Douglas Paley vessel after it returned to station from its Sunday morning exercise and was given a tour of the boat.
He is pictured presenting the cheque to crew members, from left: Alex Willoughby, Dave Cato and helmsman Tony Phenix. Picture: SUBMITTED
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price