Welcome to our Going out guide for 2013! Here you will be able to see the latest news regarding up and
coming events in the region, and beyond!
To view any of the events in our calendar below, just click on the entry and a summary will pop up. From here, if you have a Google account, you can then add the event to your personal Google calendar.
If you have an event you would like us to add, please send an email to Cat.Evans@archant.co.uk
You can also keep up to date with all the latest events in the region with the Thursday EDP.
Top 5 events in May
Soul Rebels are just one of the many acts performing at this year's Norfolk and Norwich Festival.
- The Good Old Days of Music Hall and Variety at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange. Thursday May 9, from 2:30pm.
- The Norfolk and Norwich Festival returns, and starts on Friday May 10.
- Glamour comes to Holkham Hall, near Wells in the shape of an exhibition entitled Glamour and Gowns: Couture by Belinda Bellville and Bellville Sassoon. Elegant ball gowns and designer dresses take centre stage in the Statue Gallery, charting the path of fashionable couture over the last 50 years. Saturday May 18, Holkham Hall, from 12pm until 4pm
- The popular City of Ale festival is to return to Norwich for a third year, with a bigger and better event promised by organisers.
- Interlude return to the Norwich Maddermarket bar with an eclectic collection of some of their favourite songs, including a brief tribute to George Gershwin during two lunchtime performances. Thursday May 30, Norwich Maddermarket, from 1:10pm.