September 30 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Norwich City writers Chris Lakey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Could one of the Murphy brothers achieve what Liverpool’s Raheem Stirling has in the Premier League?
• Will Chris Hughton field a different team against Fulham with Kei Kamara and Luciano Becchio now at the club?
• What positions will Kamara and Becchio play?
• Dropping Wes Hoolahan in favour of a front two of Holt and Becchio.
• Resting Javier Garrido who has struggled in recent games.
• Why weren’t the funds earmarked for Celtic’s Gary Hooper used on someone else?
• The advantages of playing Elliott Bennett on the right and switching Robert Snodgrass to the left.
• Mark Bunn’s improved form in recent games.
• Who will be leaving Norwich City at the end of the season?
• Have we got a player with pace who can trouble Fulham’s centre-backs?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate