January 26 2015 Latest news:
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and David Cuffley have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Why did Alan Bowkett give a partial account of the legal situation regarding Paul Lambert?
• Why would Chris Hughton interfere with a system that has stood us well for the last three years and bring in a system that does not suit some of our players?
• We haven’t seen what Chris Hughton will consider his best team yet.
• Fans booing when Michael Turner’s name was announced on Saturday at Chelsea.
• When can Norwich City fans expect to see David Fox back in the midfield?
• Jonny Howson and Robert Snodgrass are not playing in their strongest positions therefore are having little impact.
• Where are the goals coming from?
• An injury update on Steven Whittaker.
• Russell Martin’s performances at right-back compared to those in central defence.
• Why players like David Fox, Alexander Tettey and Wes Hoolahan have not been given the chances they deserve.
• How can the club justify making the Stoke game a grade A game, as they also did with the QPR match?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate